KYC & KYB
Learn about our KYC (Know Your Customer) and KYB (Know Your Business) process.
How It Works
Conduit will need to collect each Account Holder’s KYC/KYB information to satisfy local authorities in charge of regulating matters of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CTF (Counter-terrorist financing).
- Bylaws or Power of Attorney appointing legal representative(s) of the Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Proof of Physical Operating Address
- Legal Representative’s ID
Any and all individuals who own, directly or indirectly, 25% or more of the business (UBOs) (i.e., information on at least 1 individual, and potentially up to 5 individuals). An individual is required to provide (most of this can be extracted from their valid photo ID, although often a recent utility bill is needed as well):
- Full Legal Name
- Primary Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Local Identification Number
- Any other documents or information that may be needed to successfully verify the individual’s identity